Our mission is to educate, support and network with like-minded real estate investors who want to build wealth and cash flow through real estate.
• People tired of living paycheck to paycheck- entrepreneurs who believe real estate to be a vehicle to financial independence.
• Beginning investors who are serious and motivated to learn the “how-to’s” of buying income producing property.
• Experienced investors who are open to networking, learning, and sharing their knowledge with others.
• People looking to buy their first property.
• Networking – SBREIA membership provides the opportunity and environment for you to meet other real estate investors from the Shreveport Bossier area, share your experiences and learn from others who understand your problems and can answer your questions.
• Education – Your SBREIA membership offers opportunities to learn more about real estate investing. Our monthly meetings cover a variety of topics such as: finding properties, accounting/tax issues, financing, finding and screening tenants, and so much more.
• SBREIA Web Site – Members of SBREIA have access to our web site which provides Archives of Past Meetings, Links to State and Local Resources, Articles of Interest, and Board Member Information.
• Resources – Our members are resources who can direct you to reliable maintenance and professional personnel to solve your problem. Looking for a particular craftsman, get recommendations from those in the know, who have used their services.
• Buy/Sell/Trade – At each meeting members are invited to stand-up and make a brief statement about their current real-estate project.
• Motivational Value – Our members share experiences providing the spark needed for you to make that first investment or continue your investments.
• Annual Dues are $50.00. Special sessions will be announced during the year.
All members of SBREIA shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics:a. Members shall constantly seek to provide better values, so that people may know and enjoy the benefits of homeownership or rental living.
b. Members shall at all times contribute their knowledge in providing housing and management to the best interest of those they serve.
c. Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statement or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
d. Members shall comply both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety, and progress of the community.
e. Members shall not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring into disrepute any part of the housing provider industry.
f. Members shall not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring SBREIA into disrepute.
g. Members shall conduct their business practices between other members with integrity in an honest manner and shall not conduct any business transaction which would tend to bring disrepute to the Member’s business, the business of another member, or to any part of the housing provider industry.
h. Members acknowledge that SBREIA’s policy is to support and foster Fair Housing. Members understand that it is illegal to advertise or in any way to discriminate in the sale or rental of a dwelling to a person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. All members pledge to uphold all Fair Housing Laws.